Have a website or blog? Know a group of aspiring health writers? You can become a Health Writer Hub affiliate.
What’s an affiliate?
Affiliates are people who promote Health Writer Hub courses in exchange for a commission.
You’ll get a 30% commission from any course sales you generate.
Sales are tracked via your personal affiliate link – every affiliate has a unique link (URL).
If people sign up through your affiliate link, you get a percentage of the course fee (a commission).
You’ll get a whopping 30% of any courses you refer.
Health Writer Hub course fees range from $149 to $999, meaning you could earn anywhere from $45 to $299 per signup.
How it works
Becoming a Health Writer Hub affiliate is as easy as:
- Join – apply to become an affiliate by completing the contact form
- Promote – if your application is approved, you’ll be given your instructions, including your personal affiliate link (URL), so you can start sharing and marketing straight away
- Earn – earn 30% of every course you refer!
Why become an affiliate?
- Rewards – get 30% of the course fee of any course you refer
- 100% transparency – log in whenever you like to see how many clicks your URL has generated
- Instant payment – you get paid via PayPal as soon as your referee signs up
- Safe and secure – referral payments are processed via PayPal
- Easy and hassle-free – all you need is a PayPal account
- Free to participate – it costs you nothing to join the program