Welcome Cheeky Associates, and thanks for visiting! This page includes some resources to follow on from our webinar and help you understand more about copywriting – so you can start to consider how you can use your specialty skills in a career as a medical copywriter.
On this page, you’ll find:
- Notes from my podcast discussion with Laura
- Recommended reading on copywriting and getting started – as well as links to some of my blog posts on health & medical copywriting
Finally, if you have any questions about medical copywriting or health writing in general, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/michelleguillemard
Founder, Health Writer Hub
Notes from our podcast discussion
Recommended reading on copywriting
- Health copywriting (Health Writer Hub – blog category)
- What is copywriting? (American Writers & Artists Inc)
- Copywriting 101 – how to craft compelling copy (Copyblogger)
- Secrets of great copywriting (Writtent)
- Copywriting formulas (Buffer)
- Copywriting bible – words that sell (Belinda Weaver)
- 5 tips on the effective use of copywriting swipe files (Copyblogger)
- Copywriting power words and phrases (Mequoda)
- 42 questions to ask your copywriting client (Success works)
- How to become a copywriter (Copify)
- 10 tips for being a successful copywriter (The Guardian)
Health Writer Hub blog posts on health & medical copywriting
- How people read your online content
- How keyword research helps you write high quality content
- Misleading health copywriting and how to avoid it
- Health promotional materials – how to write compliant copy
- 8 reasons to invest in professional health copywriters
- Medical copywriters need to be doing this
Keen to explore health & medical writing in more detail?
I’m offering all Cheeky Scientist Associates 10% off any of my online health writing courses.
Just enter code CHEEKY during the checkout process and save 10% off the full course price.
Here’s some more information about my courses.