Enhance your organisation’s health content and achieve your goals
A tailored training program for your organisation will teach your staff how to:
- Write clearly and get better results from their writing
- Share their health knowledge and expertise
- Help grow your organisation's credibility
- Inspire your customers to better health
More than 1000 students in 40 countries have taken our courses.
Virtual classes so you can learn from anywhere in the world.
We’re independently accredited for quality, academic standards and professional development.
Tailored training will walk you through the entire process of writing effective health content.
We've run virtual training courses and workshops for corporations around the world
Why choose a tailored program?
The benefits of health communication training.
- Customised training to suit your organisation’s content requirements, unique tone of voice and style
- No participant limit
- Writing tasks based on the content your organisation produces, including personalised feedback and support
- Unlimited access to resources and materials
- Delivered online, anywhere in the world
- Like a tailored health writing course, specific to your organisation.
Certified and accredited
Accredited for quality and standards.
Health Writer Hub training is CPD-certified by the CPD Certification Service, one of the world’s leading independent accreditors. This certification means you can be confident the training’s learning objectives and structure conform to the global CPD guidelines of professional institutes and academic bodies.
What will your team learn?
Customised training that suits your organisation's unique goals, needs and challenges.
- Simplifying complex medical content and research for the general public
- Writing engaging articles and blogs
- Health & medical copywriting processes
- The writing process, from idea generation through to drafting, editing and publishing
- How to structure your content for an online reader
- Digital health content strategies
- Health communication best practices
- Evidence-based writing techniques
- Compliance and guidelines.