Ready to learn the art of health writing? Excellent! My resources are designed to help you enhance your health writing skills. So, if you’re keen to create better health outcomes for your readers, and produce high-quality health content for your clients and employers, read on.
FREE download: 10 steps to help you write clearly
Want to write clearer, more engaging health content for your clients and patients? Get 10 best-practice health writing techniques and strategies.
Effective writing strategies
- 16 Ways To Add More Detail To Your Evidence-Based Writing
- 7 Ways Health Writers Can Inspire Behaviour Change
- How To Debunk A Myth (With Evidence-Based Tips)
- 10 Steps To Help You Write Clearly (About Complex Topics)
- Exploring The Appeal To Authority In Health Writing
- Strategies To Help You Keep Up With Medical Research
- Health Topics: Writing Without Blushing
The writing process
- Avoiding Word Repetition In Your Writing
- How To Avoid Plagiarism
- How To Write Quality Content That Readers Understand
- How To Write High-Quality Health And Wellness Blogs: 4 Simple Strategies
- Guest Post Spam: How NOT To Get Your Pitch Accepted
- Resources To Help You Start A Health Blog
- 6 Common Characteristics Of Successful Health Bloggers
- Should Health Bloggers Give Health Advice?
- Health Blogging Vs Health Writing
Ethics and health writing
- Working With PhD Students: Right, Or Wrong?
- Cheap Medical Content Outsourcing: A Threat To Your Career?
Writing about medical research
- Breaking Away From The Breakthrough Narrative: How To Write About Advances In Medicine
- When To Use Case Studies
- Understanding Observational Studies
- What Are Randomised Controlled Trials And Why Are They Important?
- Understanding Systematic Reviews And Meta-Analyses
- 5 Considerations When Writing About Research
- What Is A Medical Breakthrough?
- Assessing Medical Breakthroughs – A Guide
- How To Improve The Way You Write About Medicine
Finding journal articles
- 7 Trusted Medical Journal Search Engines
- 6 Leading General Medicine Journals (That Aren’t The BMJ, Lancet, JAMA Or NEJM)
- PubMed Search Tips To Help You Get Better Results
- The World’s Top Medical Journals
- Finding Free Journal Articles Online
Health copywriting and marketing
- How People Read Your Online Content
- A Look At How Bizarre Medical Treatments From The Past Were Marketed
- How Keyword Research Helps You Write High-Quality Health Content
- Misleading Health Copywriting And How To Avoid It
- Health Promotional Materials: How To Write Compliant Copy
- Healthcare Marketing Challenges – And Resources To Help
- 8 Reasons To Invest In Professional Health Copywriters
- Medical Copywriters Need To Be Doing This
Health feature writing
- Tips For Finding Health Article Ideas When You Need A Little Inspiration
- 9 Award-Winning Health Articles Every Health Writer Should Read
- 5 Common Mistakes In Health Feature Writing
- Magazine Article Ideas Rejected By An Editor? Don’t Panic
Health news writing
- Anti-Vaccination And The Real Reason Behind Its Rise
- 7 Tips For Reporting On Health Under Pressure
- Medical News Reporting And Credibility
- Reading Health News: Behind The Headlines
- Health Experts: When And How To Use Them
- Fish Oil And Prostate Cancer: Research Results
The health writer’s toolkit
- 6 Handy Voice Recorder Apps For Your Expert Interviews
- Medical Writing Courses: What To Look For In A Quality Course
- 5 Useful Editing And Proofreading Tools
- 6 Health News Apps That Help You Monitor Breaking Medical News
- These 6 Medical Magazines Can Help You Find Trending Research
- The Best Medical Dictionary Apps
- How To Conduct Expert Interviews With Confidence
- Interviewing Medical Specialists – 10 Tips For Great Responses
Improving your medical knowledge
- Cure Or Treatment – What’s The Difference?
- Disease, Disorder, Condition, Syndrome – What’s The Difference?
- How To Improve Your Medical Knowledge
- Basic Medical Terminology – A Guide To Understanding Key Terms
Productivity and efficiency tips
- The Strategy That Helps You To Stop Procrastinating And Start Writing
- How Justin Bieber Changed The Way I Work
- The Importance Of Being Prepared
- Gathering Requirements Before You Start Writing
- Referencing Software: EndNote Or Mendeley?
- 5 Tips For Effective Referencing In Consumer Health Writing