What you’ll learn
Every day for three days, you’ll receive an email packed full of actionable writing tips and advice.
- Day 1: Three simple strategies to put in place before you start writing.
- Day 2: Three easy techniques to implement during the writing process.
- Day 3: Four useful tips to help you finalise your content and make every word count.
4100+ students in 40+ countries have taken this course.
Learn at your own pace, from anywhere, with unlimited access.
Accredited for quality, academic standards and professional development.
Who is this course for?
10 Easy Ways to Enhance Your Health Writing Skills is perfect for:
- Anyone who writes consumer health content
- Health professionals and physicians who work on patient information
- Marketing and communications professionals who support health services
- Researchers who need to translate medical content into consumer-friendly language
- Writers who are keen to specialise in health & medical writing
- Scientists and academics looking for new opportunities
- Semi-retirees who love to communicate about health and want to keep busy.
Who teaches this course?
Hi! I’m Michelle Guillemard, founder of Health Writer Hub.
Hi there – I’m Michelle Guillemard, founder of Health Writer Hub. I believe high-quality health writing plays a significant role in creating better public health. I’ve dedicated my career to improving health outcomes through compelling digital content – and teaching others how to do the same. I’m passionate about helping my students and clients enhance public health and inspire behaviour change through clear, effective communication. Quality health content can change lives and improve health outcomes. But many people struggle to write clearly. I want to make the writing process easier for everyone, and that’s why I created this course.
In just three days, I’ll give you ten strategies to help you improve your writing skills immediately! Apply these tips to your work, starting today. So what are you waiting for?
How does this course work?
Here's what you can expect.
- Start learning as soon as you sign up
- Work through the lessons at your own pace.
- Send your questions to Michelle for feedback
- Get action points and tips for improvement.
Ready to improve your health writing skills?
Join my free email course, 10 Easy Ways to Enhance Your Health Content, and I’ll show you how powerful health writers can change lives.