Who is this course for?
- Anyone who writes consumer health content
- Health professionals and physicians who work on patient information
- Marketing and communications professionals who support health services
- Researchers who need to translate medical content into consumer-friendly language
- Writers who are keen to specialise in health & medical writing
- Scientists and academics looking for new opportunities
- Semi-retirees who love to communicate about health and want to keep busy.
Who teaches this course?
Hi! I’m Michelle Guillemard, founder of Health Writer Hub!
I believe high-quality health writing plays a significant role in creating better public health.
I’ve dedicated my career to improving health outcomes through compelling digital content – and teaching others how to do the same.
I’m passionate about helping my students and clients enhance public health and inspire behaviour change through clear, effective communication.
Quality health content can change lives and improve health outcomes. But many people struggle to write clearly.
I want to make the writing process easier for everyone, and that’s why I created this course.
Ready to improve your health writing skills?
In just three days, I’ll give you ten strategies to help you improve your writing skills immediately!
Apply these tips to your work, starting now. Join my free three-day health writing course, and I’ll show you how powerful health writers can change lives.