FREE 3-day email course.
Enhance your health writing skills in just three days.
Start learning today
Every day for three days, you’ll receive an email with easy, effective health writing tips you can implement straight away.
Looking for best-practice health writing tips?
This email course is perfect for you if:
- You’re an aspiring health writer who is new to the field
- You don’t have a lot of experience writing health content for a general public audience
- You’re looking for easy writing tips you can implement right away
- You’ve just started your health writing journey
- You want to get a taste of what Health Writer Hub courses are all about
Here’s what you’ll learn.
- Essential steps to take before you start writing
- Simple, effective techniques to use during the writing process
- Best-practice advice to ensure credibility and accuracy
- Practical tips you can refer to again and again
- Email support during the course if you have questions about the lessons
Who I am, and why I want to help you succeed.
Hi – I’m Michelle Guillemard, creator of Health Writer Hub (you can read more about Health Writer Hub and me here). Over the years, I’ve had the privilege of teaching hundreds of students about health writing.
Health Writer Hub has one mission: enhance the quality of health content to create better health outcomes and change lives. That’s the underlying principle of all my health writing courses and resources.
Health writing involves making sense of scientific concepts and translating those messages to the right audience in the most effective way. But enhancing your health writing skills isn’t your only priority.
As a health writer, you are a public health advocate. Your words have the power to inspire positive change in your readers. Your content can help people improve their health literacy skills so that they can make informed choices about their health.
How does it work?
Here’s what you can expect.
The 10 Easy Ways To Enhance Your Health Content email course consists of three lessons.
The first lesson focuses on the steps to take before you start writing, the second lesson looks at the writing process and the third lesson is all about the finishing touches.
The go-to expert for those starting out a writing career in the health niche.
“I was fortunate enough to have Michelle as my writing mentor when I first began health writing. She’s the go-to expert for those starting out a writing career in the health or medical niche, with insider tips and advice to help you start successfully. In fact, Michelle pointed me to an online resource where I managed to land one of my best paying clients!”
Joe Leech, Australia