Become a certified
health & medical writer
Discover the essential best-practices of high-quality consumer health writing. Learn the art of clear, concise health and medical communication.
Next class: 21 September 2020.
- Write clearly
- Get better results from your writing
- Share your health knowledge and experience
- Inspire readers to better health
- Upskill towards a profitable career in the lucrative healthcare industry.
Enhance your health writing skills
Introduction To Health Writing is your ultimate guide to credible health writing, covering key concepts such as:
- How to write about evidence and research for a consumer audience – simplifying complex content
- Effective formulas for writing in a variety of styles – we cover health news articles, feature articles, web copy, blogs, patient handouts, product information, ads and sales copy
- Reader engagement strategies – and how to find useful, helpful topics that your readers care about
- Word choice and language – the importance of knowing that the language you choose has profound consequences
- Health literacy – how to educate readers and encourage them to think critically
- Behaviour change – evidence-based approaches to change, as demonstrated in health communication research
- Rules, regulations and compliance – essential guidelines all health writers need to know.