When you join a paid Health Writer Hub course, you become a member of the Health Writer Hub Alumni – a supportive group of like-minded health writers from around the world (40 countries and counting!).
Typically, Alumni members are:
- Health professionals who are keen to polish their writing skills and learn more about industry standards
- New and experienced writers who want to specialise in health & medical writing
- Bloggers who’d like to start a blog or website and help people live healthier lives
- Writers with young children who are hoping to work from home
- Physicians who love to communicate about health and are exploring the idea of healthcare writing
- Scientists and academics interested in healthcare writing as a new career opportunity
- Writers who are ready to give it a go and go pro.
Alumni feedback and success stories
Since 2014, students from around the world have taken Health Writer Hub courses. Read Alumni past student feedback here >
Benefits of becoming an Alumni member
Alumni benefits include:
- Loyalty discounts – 30% off any other Health Writer Hub course
- Weekly challenges – goals to keep you motivated and accountable
- Student interviews – learn the ropes from experienced students
- Extra group calls – monthly group chats with other Alumni
- Global networking – connect with health writers from around the world
- A supportive network of health writers – ask questions, and share advice
- Immediate access – join the group as soon as you sign up for your course.
How to join the Health Writer Hub Alumni
You become a member of the Health Writer Hub Alumni when you join Breaking Into Health Writing, Introduction To Health Writing, Principles Of Health & Medical Copywriting, Build Your Portfolio Masterclass or How To Become A Freelance Health Writer.
Not sure which course is right for you? Get in touch to find out more.